If you need a meeting room or a venue for your conference, Worth makes an ideal choice. Our largest meeting room can accommodate up to 120 people, and smaller rooms are available for numbers as little as 4.
A full range of audio visual equipment is available on site. We offer free broadband WiFi access allowing visitors and guests to stay in touch whilst they are out of the office.
The Cowdray room
Located in the original school building, The Cowdray room offers a stunning backdrop with a view that stretches across Worth’s 500 acre estate and beyond to the South Downs. It would be a superb place to host a Banquet dinner, Meeting or Business function.
- Business meetings
- Training days
- Business Lunches and Dinners
A sample menu to excite your gastric juices:
- Beef Carpaccio with Gorgonzola and Treviso Lettuce
- Mackerel Pate with Pickled Cucumber
- Burrata, Pea, Grapefruit and Leek Salad
- Duck Liver Parfait with Smoked Duck Breast
- Potted Salmon with Cucumber, Crème Fraiche and Watercress
- Goats Cheese Roasted Beetroot and a Black Olive Tuile
- Fillet of Beef with Mushroom Ravioli and Summer Vegetables
- Corn Fed Chicken with Wild Mushrooms and Leeks served with Chateau Potatoes, Baby Carrots and Glazed Asparagus
- Rump of Lamb with a Herb Crust, Fondant Potato, Summer Vegetables and a Redcurrant Sauce
- Pan-Roast Duck with Sweet Potato Fondant, Baby Vegetables and Cherry Brandy Sauce
- Seared Cod with Asparagus, Crab Beignets, Samphire and a Crab Sauce
- Romano Pepper filled with a Wild Mushroom, Red Onion & Basil Crumb on Dauphinoise Potato served with Glazed Thai Asparagus and Roasted Red Pepper Ketchup
- Framboisiers – Layers of raspberry and yoghurt mousse on a jaconde base with sweet raspberry jelly
- White Chocolate Sachertorte – Thin layers of white chocolate sponge and apricot jam topped with a smooth white chocolate glaze and glazed fruit
- Chocolate Cylinders with Mango and Passion Fruit – Crisp chocolate collars, lined with a disk of coconut dacquoise, filled with a soft tropical fruit custard and light as caramel chocolate mousse, topped with fresh mango and lime